BUG in quest Bloody Courtship

Place to speak about any game related things.
Weniboy
Still in prologue
NICK: Weni

BUG in quest Bloody Courtship

Post by Weniboy »

When I atack the chiftain, an error message pop up to explain what happened and then I can send it. After I send the message, the game close. When I relog Im usualy dead but its interesting that my dog live bvut I cant use him. On the right bottom on the picture of my dog two red dagger stand in a cross position. If I go for a battle my dog is not beside me. I cant use my dog since the bug happened. With other caracter the same problem.
Onion
Kemenac visitor

Re: BUG in quest Bloody Courtship

Post by Onion »

Can you tell me your character name and server?

Edit. After bug you cannot end your quest, right? Or problem is just with your pet which still fighting?
Weniboy
Still in prologue
NICK: Weni

Post by Weniboy »

I can't finish the quest because I cant kill the chiftain coz the game close in the moment when I attack the chiftain. The server is Hulia. The character names are Hinder lvl 17 Druid and Bardoc lvl 16 Barbarian. After a new log in My characters were dead and their pets to. So I bought them, back and now I can use my pet but the quest after several failure, dont want to try again.
Onion
Kemenac visitor

Post by Onion »

I sent it further, but during solving quest problem you must be online to push your quest to next phase. I recommend you to create support ticket https://support.brokenranks.com/?lang=en_US
Tell them about q, also ask for pets refund.

And I wrote that you play on Drakemer cause there was a merge Hulia into Drakemer.

Return to “The Crooked Inn”