PvP

Feel free to share your idea for game improvement if you have one!
mix
Taernian the refugee

PvP

Post by mix »

For developers: Do you think that someone who kills \ ganks below himself in terms of 18lvl - should occupy the top 10 servers in pvp?
I am 46lvl and I was killed by a 64lvl gunker in the white zone and I lost two pets, experience, gold and a lot of time running around with the redemption of pets (one had to be redeemed for platinum).. Do you really think that this kind of PVP adds to the popularity of the game?
For those who gank below themselves by 5-7lvl , a debuff should be hung and he can be killed in any zone within two days . That would be a fair pvp! Do something like Karma: A player who ganks below himself by 5-7lvl will lower his karma and his place in the PVP rating will fall.
You lose players with the pvp that you currently have, including me!
I really like this game, but not with this kind of pvp!

I moved topic to english subforum - Onion
rzuffi
Tilsai killer

Re: PvP

Post by rzuffi »

mix wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:31 pm For developers: Do you think that someone who kills \ ganks below himself in terms of 18lvl - should occupy the top 10 servers in pvp?
I am 46lvl and I was killed by a 64lvl gunker in the white zone and I lost two pets, experience, gold and a lot of time running around with the redemption of pets (one had to be redeemed for platinum).. Do you really think that this kind of PVP adds to the popularity of the game?
For those who gank below themselves by 5-7lvl , a debuff should be hung and he can be killed in any zone within two days . That would be a fair pvp! Do something like Karma: A player who ganks below himself by 5-7lvl will lower his karma and his place in the PVP rating will fall.
You lose players with the pvp that you currently have, including me!
I really like this game, but not with this kind of pvp!

I moved topic to english subforum - Onion
Hello, thanks for your opinion.

We know some players dislike PvP, but it's part of the game, we try to keep fair balance for those who like it and those who like hunt players: there is lov lvl helper, there is PvP protection after getting killed.
seink1
Still in prologue

Re: PvP

Post by seink1 »

i support the op.
the only ppl who can enjoy this game are those who play it since it`s release.
if you are willing to attract new players and revise your standpoint on ganking new players im willing to give this game another try :)
for now it`s just too frustrating for me in being a completely helpless victim for other ppl`s enjoyment.
maybe if a new server opens up i give it another try but this information is not likely to reach me.

Return to “Suggestions & Ideas”