80 % Merging Items

Feel free to share your idea for game improvement if you have one!
Hexxat
Still in prologue

80 % Merging Items

Post by Hexxat »

I believe this should be removed from the game.

The grind in this game already is very taxing on the patience of the players, and very time consumming as it is.

Bottom line is, already 3 friends of mine quit the and went for another game, after spending days farming synergetics and breaking 50% of their loot with a 80% chance of success.

I believe this mechanic doesn't add nothing to the experience. What do you guys think ?
rzuffi
Tilsai killer

Re: 80 % Merging Items

Post by rzuffi »

Hexxat wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:10 pm I believe this mechanic doesn't add nothing to the experience. What do you guys think ?
Hello,
I think that there is as many opinions as players, at other topics players says that it's too easy with synergistics.
Kalire
Taernian the refugee

Re: 80 % Merging Items

Post by Kalire »

rzuffi wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:37 am
Hexxat wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:10 pm I believe this mechanic doesn't add nothing to the experience. What do you guys think ?
Hello,
I think that there is as many opinions as players, at other topics players says that it's too easy with synergistics.
Synergetics are easier to get compared to equal level blues, drop rate should be adjusted for either reds, or both.
I do like the idea of Synergetics, and equipment growing with you. I do think that getting the right Syns for you with current player base is more difficult, and on top of that the 80% merge, a fail can easily wipe out a few days of grinding or a decent amount of plat/gold depending on piece and passives.

Merging could be made 100% succes rate, if drop rates are adjusted. Right now it seems we are hitting a wall on Drakemer, people trying to merge 50/60/70/80 Syns and more and more people hitting these levels, means a lot of reds are being destroyed.

If the goal is to make players use blues, sets and psychorares over syns, buff blues/sets to be at least 10% stronger then equal level syns.

Return to “Suggestions & Ideas”