Switching Servers

Place to speak about any game related things.
Ingrimm
Taernian the refugee

Switching Servers

Post by Ingrimm »

Hey there,

is there the possibility to transfer ones characters to another Server (Currently playing on Hulia and sadly there is not much going on anymore)

Looking forward to your answer!

Greetings
Onion
Kemenac visitor

Re: Switching Servers

Post by Onion »

There is not.
Ingrimm
Taernian the refugee

Post by Ingrimm »

Soo, what you gonna do concerning a dwindling server population? :)
Onion
Kemenac visitor

Post by Onion »

Then we will merge servers together.
Ingrimm
Taernian the refugee

Post by Ingrimm »

Are there any plans to merge Hulia with another server in the foreseeable future?
Onion
Kemenac visitor

Post by Onion »

News
Attachments
Screenshot_20220226-023809~2.png
Screenshot_20220226-023809~2.png (141.79 KiB) Viewed 3126 times
TaasmaN
Still in prologue
NICK: TaasmaN

Post by TaasmaN »

why combine servers? all you need to do is transfer your character to a server chosen by the player
rzuffi
Tilsai killer

Post by rzuffi »

TaasmaN wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:37 am why combine servers? all you need to do is transfer your character to a server chosen by the player
Hello, allowing players to switch servers by themselfes is bad idea and will make managing servers really hard, that is why we prefer merge - similar servers are made into one.
vixenigris
Fighting with Treetures

Post by vixenigris »

rzuffi wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:00 pm
TaasmaN wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:37 am why combine servers? all you need to do is transfer your character to a server chosen by the player
Hello, allowing players to switch servers by themselfes is bad idea and will make managing servers really hard, that is why we prefer merge - similar servers are made into one.
Similar mean dead serwers. Then after 1 month tou merge again? Then you stop cause no more similar servers? Then what? Servers will be still empty? How you think it will work? You saying that "we know and doing something" but its exactly opposite, it wont work. You letting frustrated players go every day dozen for months then after few months you merge and 50 players will be more active. Bot that is still dead server from time we are talking now. If you have no any better ideas BE FAIR to players tell them you cant make game ever again like were before, sorry dont wait for our mowe. WE just doing what we think is good but it isnt. BE FAIR you want merge servers that wee merged Before once, ALREADY so what is purpose to it? You almost FORCE players to leave game. You dont do a thing for let them play...
You simple ridicule players. Maybe ENG players dont know that but for REPAIR 1 item for lvl 100+ you need more cash than cost guild land. 1!!!! item repair need you put effort like you now put by group of players. SUfffer in BR just started and will be much much worse. Without any sense
rzuffi
Tilsai killer

Post by rzuffi »

vixenigris wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:12 pm (..)
Hello, thank you for your opinion.

It is obvious that after huge rush at start some players will stop playing, it is happening everywhere in whole world.
That is why merge is needed, and we do not focus on further merge schedule, but on update schedule - that is what's most important.
Alandriel
Still in prologue
NICK: Alandriel

Post by Alandriel »

vixenigris wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:12 pm
rzuffi wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:00 pm
Similar mean dead serwers. Then after 1 month tou merge again? Then you stop cause no more similar servers? Then what? Servers will be still empty? How you think it will work? You saying that "we know and doing something" but its exactly opposite, it wont work. You letting frustrated players go every day dozen for months then after few months you merge and 50 players will be more active. Bot that is still dead server from time we are talking now. If you have no any better ideas BE FAIR to players tell them you cant make game ever again like were before, sorry dont wait for our mowe. WE just doing what we think is good but it isnt. BE FAIR you want merge servers that wee merged Before once, ALREADY so what is purpose to it? You almost FORCE players to leave game. You dont do a thing for let them play...
You simple ridicule players. Maybe ENG players dont know that but for REPAIR 1 item for lvl 100+ you need more cash than cost guild land. 1!!!! item repair need you put effort like you now put by group of players. SUfffer in BR just started and will be much much worse. Without any sense

Hello good day to everyone!

DISCLAIMER:
I am a autistic philosopher and the following text is not meant to hurt or offend anybody, in fact the opposite i try to help people with being honest to them, but as far as i see fit the truth a lot of times hurt more then any offense ever could.

vixenigris i felt bad when i did read your text. Such a long text but it only contains 2 differnet informations which could be said within two shorter sentence:

1. I dont know too much about the popluation, how it changed and how many servers there are but maybe merging servers isnt the right thing to do, because maybe this game doesnt have enough players for more then one or two servers at this point?

But sadly all you do here is to criticizse and if you wanna be fair (while talking about being fair all the time...) if you can only criticizse but dont have a solution its better to keep quit.

I just played the browsergame ogame i knew from 20 years before and they had like 10 servers, each for a different language but all were too dead to really enjoy the game. At this point, just as a suggestion, maybe it would make sense to dramaticaly reduce the amount of servers, if there are too many with just too few people.

2. vixenigris make no mistake most of your text is just meant as a offense, to hit and hurt the people who make this game, who even thanked you for this small information together will all of your offense. To be fair i as autistic person registered just for this reason because i cant stand this.
I dont wanna hurt you but i think you have serious problems in your life and the frustration from it, when it gets too much you shoot it at random people who cant really do much about it, like these developer, because you lack the means of keeping your hormon household at a good level. I dont blame you for it, many people are like this and more and more become like it. But it wont lead you a satisfying life, so not only for the developer but as well for you, who i consider my brother too, please consider to not just throw so much hate at people in the internet.

I wish you the best and that you get loved just the way you are for who you are! You deserve it like everyone else!

Ok i feel better now that i have written this.

Finally some feedback from myself:

I am only Level 14 and i so i cant jugde too much right now, i dont know how big the impact of some of the real money items are but from the post i read about it(isnt that another incredible sign of how passionate the developer seem towards their community, to have somethign like this even, sure didnt see that a lot at other games, not even to mention the thing about the real life meetings i read about which made me quite curious), it doesnt look too bad, but well i am not sure about this point yet, just wanted to mentiont hat, but ofc i also dont know about anything else like server costs etc. It goes without saying that this being a so called "Indie game" i guess someone or a group of people put all their souls and hearths and well ofc that means money in this projekt to make it happen anyway.

But now apart from that:

WTF OMG i am going crazy, i am someone who tends to judge to carefuly so dont you think i say something like this all day and in fact i played 10 different games in 3 month and more intense then some people play them in 5 years and i better dont start talking about the pros and cons of them now, but for the most part there would be a lot of cons forall of them. i played so many games but hell yeah wtf this game is so amazing.

I dont know where to start, i just feel the love everywhere. The love aka the massive effort and thinking that was put into this. Maybe not everyone can say this, maybe it is because i am someone who likes things that are difficult and deep, for sure not something that could be said about a average person i guess but i think that also could be seen as a even bigger compliment.
Well this seems to be the game of my dreams, its just perfect for me but its really incredible how well made this game is, i cant wait for what is going to happen next. All this twists and the moral and philosophy behind it, together with this rough entertaining language, in this time where you everywhere always get hit with this annoying and if you ask me unneeded political correctness and this game just gives a fukk so to say XD And then i can even make so many decisions, weather i wanna work with the gouverment, some thieves or maybe i just abuse them both for my own needs incredible ! JOKE: i am pretty sad this woman didnt get punished harder for killing the baby thought, seeing here right after i thought the guards took her was confusing XD(Well thats just what i said you cant do everything at once, this barly matters and if anything you are doing the right thing to focus on updates instead of small details now).

I mean ofc there are a lof of things to work on, yes but to be fair (ahaha i got stuck on that XD) ofc if you are not a big studio, with lots of money and progammer, you cant do everything at once and you have to set prioritys.

Oh while we are at it and this is already becomong a roman already, pretty standart for me hehe this would be a good point to mention:

The kind and social person who gave this response of love where he even thank the person who just offended him really bad said: They are focusing not on servermerges but on updates.
And well thats something you should know too dear vixenigris, the player are leaving because they cleared mosf of the content. Thats always the same and the biggest issue for the developer, how to create enough content so the people can keep having fun, but to be honest if even big studios struggle with this so much, you cant expect a so called "Indie studio" to make that happen, and the game isnt very old either.
So what they do is right and what you said may not be all wrong but for the most part, i am not sure if you did understand what is really the problem here.

Ok damn when a philosopher starts to write, there is so much more on my mind but its 2:30 and i hope there is no limit to how big posts can be here, sorry for so much text but i just cant be short :)

Thank you for making this outstanding game, maybe i continue my feedback when i played more but i am having a real good time, the best time out of all of the different games i played in the last year and i am still just playing alone for the most part, i can only imagine how epic it would be with many more others. (Well i only now got my first group quest i guess and in the afternoon i met quite some other players too, just on the screen but i could see there are people, on this german server, but if i look at the chatrooms i guess it feels like there may be not enough players.

okok i just have to stop XD

I wish you all the best, have a good time, spread love not hate.

Return to “The Crooked Inn”