Guild Land Release?

Feel free to share your idea for game improvement if you have one!
Rappi
Taernian the refugee

Guild Land Release?

Post by Rappi »

G'day Guys!

Games great and all, really been enjoying it. However as we now approach the first month of release, the limitations of such a small guild capacity are starting to disrupt and demoralise some of the player base in our community. 10 member capacity has forced us to select only a handfull of players to be able to join the guild, leaving the others feeling as though they are left out, or forced to make a second guild (which in itself can create an issue of in-community divide). We are a playerbase of 10-20 players from Australia and have landed on the server shores of Drakmer, due to global positioning either US or EU server selection we were never going to be able to enter the "peak times" where playerbase is most active so we are trying to rely on each other and become a somewhat self sufficient group.

As it stands we are now closer to the 10 member capacity as majority of our community have already given up, but for the ones like myself that want to stay and enjoy a good, challenging turn based game can you please give us an update or roadmap on this progress.

I really, really, really, can not get my head around what the thought process was of limiting guild membership to 10players with no current way of increasing player member count :|
rzuffi
Tilsai killer

Re: Guild Land Release?

Post by rzuffi »

Rappi wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:53 pm give us an update or roadmap on this progress.
Hello!

Road map is on it's way, stay tuned :)

We understand your pain, but each modification should be calculated, at the moment our priority is guild lands, which will solve problem.

Return to “Suggestions & Ideas”