Auction house

Feel free to share your idea for game improvement if you have one!
Yuffie Dumas
Taernian the refugee

Auction house

Post by Yuffie Dumas »

Hi :)

And as a proverb says: (Why complicate your life when you can make it simple) I suggest that it is an auction house because it's Simple, Fast, Efficient. It would help a lot to avoid confusion, inappropriate or toxic comments, judgments, and harassment etc.

I would like to sell items but when I see the behavior of some players on the trade channel it really scares me and I don't dare to use the channel.

Cordially

Yuffie
Last edited by Yuffie Dumas on Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sin
Simon’s student
SERVER: Thanar
NICK: Sin

Re: Auction house

Post by Sin »

Yuffie Dumas wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:20 pm Hi :)

And as a proverb says: (Why complicate your life when you can make it simple) I suggest that it is an auction house because it's Simple, Fast, Efficient. It would help a lot to avoid confusion, inappropriate or toxic comments, judgments, and harassment etc.

I would like to sell items but when I see the behavior of some players on the trade channel it really scares me and I don't dare to use the channel.

Cordially

Yuffie
The auction house is an idea that is waiting for implementation for many years. Drygu (the creator of the game) mentioned several times that AH is already 30-40% created, so probably sooner or later it will be added to the game.

Return to “Suggestions & Ideas”