Extremely high ping

Place to speak about any game related things.
Bubonictonic
Still in prologue

Extremely high ping

Post by Bubonictonic »

Hello
So my issue is the crazy high ping numbers that I am getting while playing the game, despite the fact my ping is fine in other games. Also while experiencing heavy lag during a battle I received a prompt from the game stating "Your game is running too slow on your PC" or something along those lines...mind you I have an AMD Ryzen 7 3700X processor and an RX5700XT graphics card.

Any clue on what's going on here ?

I would like to play the game however with the ping I am getting the prospect of that, looks bleak to say the least.
rzuffi
Tilsai killer

Re: Extremely high ping

Post by rzuffi »

Bubonictonic wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:47 am Hello
So my issue is the crazy high ping numbers that I am getting while playing the game, despite the fact my ping is fine in other games. Also while experiencing heavy lag during a battle I received a prompt from the game stating "Your game is running too slow on your PC" or something along those lines...mind you I have an AMD Ryzen 7 3700X processor and an RX5700XT graphics card.

Any clue on what's going on here ?

I would like to play the game however with the ping I am getting the prospect of that, looks bleak to say the least.
I hope it's working fine now.. if not - what server you play and where do you live? What is big ping?

Return to “The Crooked Inn”