Thalia

Feel free to share your idea for game improvement if you have one!
Tobi
Taernian with basic skills

Thalia

Post by Tobi »

Yo, please merge us, Thalia with one of the old Polish servers, we have played so long this game, some of us even 10+ years and now we can't play cuz all the oldies gone when they saw there wasnt any merge. Good stuff by merging new servers, just bring more light to Thalia, pls. Us oldies are on discord talking about the future more then we would like to admit xD We are there, we will come, just need a server with a good amount of people. Language isnt even a problem with us, we would play on polish servers, the game mechanics are the same, pve and pvp we can play, would have some problems, but better then being on a dead server. We are there, still allive, just hoping for the greener pastures, make it happen, so that pols learn some real pvp xD
unbreakingplayer
Still in prologue

Re: Thalia

Post by unbreakingplayer »

I also encountered this problem. I have been playing this game for more than 5 years

tunnel rush
Felly1981
Still in prologue
NICK: Lauren

Re: Thalia

Post by Felly1981 »

Merging Thalia with a populated Polish server is definitely a viable solution, and I commend your willingness to potentially overcome the language barrier for a more active gameplay experience. The "oldies" sticking together on Discord shows the strong community spirit that shouldn't be lost.

basket random

Return to “Suggestions & Ideas”