A last tribute to NuageMauve/Fidelma/Fidy

Place to speak about any game related things.
Elementis
One foot in Haligard

A last tribute to NuageMauve/Fidelma/Fidy

Post by Elementis »

Hello everyone,

Today we announce some very sad news. Our administrator NuageMauve/Fidy left us following a long illness.
She was, for many years, an important and loyal member of our team. Having made her debut as a moderator in the 2D version The Pride of Taern, she progressed little by little until reaching the rank of administrator of the Thaas server of Broken Ranks. Server whom she took care of until she fell ill.

NuageMauve was a woman of strong character, faithful to her principles, of great uprightness, with lively verve, and never afraid to say what she thought, which also got her into some trouble. She was also very kind and gentle, and provided unfailing support to people who needed it. Players who knew her well and became part of her circle of friends will certainly agree with this.
Her capacity for introspection, for questioning her own decisions, was also a great quality that only the game team could observe and appreciate.

We salute and pay tribute one last time to our friend and colleague NuageMauve whose passing will leave a void in our hearts but also in those of the people who appreciated her. Our thoughts are of course with her family during these difficult times.

May you rest in peace, Nuage, and thank you for everything.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olá pessoal,

hoje anunciamos uma notícia muito triste. Nossa administradora NuageMauve/Fidy nos deixou após uma longa doença.
Ela foi, durante muitos anos, um membro importante e leal da nossa equipe. Tendo feito sua estreia como moderadora na versão 2D The Pride of Taern, ela progrediu aos poucos até chegar ao posto de administradora do servidor Thaas de Broken Ranks. Servidor do qual ela cuidou até adoecer.

NuageMauve era uma mulher de caráter forte, fiel aos seus princípios, de grande retidão, de vivacidade e sem medo de dizer o que pensava, o que também a colocou em apuros. Ela também foi muito gentil e forneceu apoio infalível às pessoas que precisavam. Os jogadores que a conheceram bem, e passaram a fazer parte de seu círculo de amigos certamente concordarão com isso.
A sua capacidade de introspecção, de questionamento das suas decisões, era também uma grande qualidade que só a equipe de jogo conseguia observar e apreciar.

Saudamos e prestamos homenagem uma última vez à nossa amiga e colega NuageMauve, cujo falecimento deixará um vazio nos nossos corações, mas também nas pessoas que a apreciaram. Nossos pensamentos estão, obviamente, com sua família durante esses tempos difíceis.

Que você descanse em paz, Nuage, e obrigado por tudo.
Epvee
Still in prologue

Re: A last tribute to NuageMauve/Fidelma/Fidy

Post by Epvee »

Firstly, I would like to give my most heartfelt condolences to the family of Nuage. Additionally, I am sorry to the PT mod team, the PT server, the Thalian server, the other International team members (past and present), and other admins and players who have gotten to know her over the past many years.

I first met her as Mariza on 2D Thalia an unknown number of years ago, preceding a merge between our two different servers. I remember she was kind, although often quiet - she didn't care much for chit-chat. She was checking out our server, but ended up sticking around and playing on it for the time before the merge. It stuck out to me that even after the merge, she still continued to play on that character, ending up playing on two voodoos and a druid. Her purple-geared character is always what i remember whenever I think of her, despite how long it has been since I played 2D or saw it, as she had a very particular style and was very recognizable whenever she entered a map.

While we all (the Thalia/International mod team) split onto different servers for BR, we still worked together. I always admired how readily she would give her opinion on things, and how she was quick to speak her mind on any topic regardless of who was there. As someone who is very reserved, I could never quite manage to express myself, but I knew she would bring up many important things and liven up any discussion, should she think it necessary. She cared deeply about her players and I hope you all know she brought many of your feelings and ideas out.

I do regret that we did not get to speak much this past year, and that we won't again, but I am glad she is at peace and resting where there is no illness. Please remember to cherish the time you have with those you care about, and enjoy fun times with your friends. Drama with other people will happen, and you'll remember it with passing annoyance, but those little things that happen that make you laugh will be what you want to hold onto when someone is no longer around, for one reason or another.

Please be kind.
Pulaski
Simon’s student

Post by Pulaski »

I knew her since the beginning of the Thaas Brasil Server, starting as a regular player on the server, then I signed up to be part of the chat moderation team, that's when I applied and was one of the first to be accepted, I learned a lot, both from her, alot of learn sessions,gave me alot of more experience, I noticed that she got away for a while , I just didn't expect it to be something so serious :cry:, that took me by surprise, I had a habit of calling her "nununu " :D and she called me Pupu, wherever you are, rest in peace! ♥
--------------------------------------
conheci ela desde o inicio do Servidor Thaas Brasil, sendo um player do servidor, ai surgiu inscrição para fazer parte da equipe de moderação de chat, foi quando me candidatei e fui um dos primeiros a serem aceito, aprendi bastante coisa,tanto com ela, alguns puxões de orelha ali outros lá, serviu de aprendizado, notei que ela tinha se afastado á um tempo atrás, só não esperava que era algo tão sério :cry: , isso me pegou de surpresa, tinha a mania de chamar ela de "nununu" :D e ela me chamava de Pupu, onde quer que você esteja, fique em paz! ♥
zac
Still in prologue

Post by zac »

In memory of NuageMauve,

As a random observer who never had the privilege of knowing her personally, I am deeply moved by the touching tribute shared here. It's evident that NuageMauve was an extraordinary soul, leaving a lasting impact on the hearts of those within this community.

Her unwavering principles and fearless spirit are qualities that inspire us all. She fearlessly spoke her mind, reminding us to be authentic, while her boundless kindness serves as a reminder to extend compassion to others.

NuageMauve's legacy of self-reflection and continuous growth is a shining example of a life well-lived. Although I never had the chance to know her, I can't help but be touched by her story.

To her family and this community, my deepest condolences during this difficult time. NuageMauve's memory will forever remind us of the positive impact one person can have on others.

Rest in peace, NuageMauve, and may your inspiring legacy live on.

With heartfelt sympathy,
shieldine
Still in prologue

Post by shieldine »

On Thalia, we were few. And even though we were few, we were no strangers to drama. We fought wars, we swore not to run with person X just to see ourselves run with them next week anyway. At times, it was quite a mess, but it was our mess - and Nunu was one of us.

She was one of the players who have been on this game for years. In my head, she was the rather quiet person with purple-pigmented equiptment on her voodoo. Being an old player myself, I met her many years ago, although we didn't speak that much. It wasn't until I joined the team that I really got to know her - and I'm glad that I got the chance to.

With the release of BR, our Thalian Team got separated. Nunu went off to take care of Thaas - the Portuguese server. And even though we were not on the same server, we were still a team. We were still in contact and we were still helping each other.
What we do isn't always easy. It comes with many responsibilities and I gotta say: Nunu handled it the best way possible. She was never, ever afraid to say what was on her mind no matter who was around, even if that would get her into trouble - and I always respected her for that. She didn't just say stuff: She was right about many things. Of course, we had many discussion and of course, we didn't always all agree. However, unlike many others, Nunu was reasonable and able to make a clear point. And - even though players don't always see it - her players' interests were always her priority. She fought for them, she fought for her server and I must say: Thaas was very lucky to have her.

NuageMauve/Fidelma/Fidy/Nunu was a Thalian, she was an important part of the team and - most importantly - she was our friend who will be missed.

My heart goes out to her family, to Thaas and to anybody who knew her. A light has gone out - but it shall keep burning in our memories.

May you rest in peace, Nuage.
Mattar10
Still in prologue
NICK: Mattarion

Post by Mattar10 »

Fidy always had a big heart, she loved helping players, especially new players, she was very direct and some didn't understand that, sometimes causing a little friction.

She always tried to do the best for everyone, taught, helped, give some items to the newbies and tried to keep the server in order. She definitely solved several headaches.

There were good memories, conversations and stories that happened during the exploration of the DGs and several deaths trying to drop something.

Unfortunately this time it wasn't just the cards that appeared for us to use the potions, recover quickly and return to battle.

Even though she left, she left her mark on the history of Taern, welcoming everyone with her unique way, I wish strength to family and friends.

Even if you are not among us, you will always remain part of us.
Capivara
Still in prologue

Post by Capivara »

Quando recebi a noticia, me vi navegando em um mar de lembranças que Fidy me proporcionou durante esse 1 ano de game play no servidor Thaas (enquanto lagrimava um pouquinho). Fidy me fazia sonhar muito com oque me aguardava no futuro do jogo enquanto eu era um mero nível 35 que nem Geo aguentava hahaha, e me inspirava muito com as historias da sua experiência do jogo durantes esses10 anos antes de vim para o Broken cuidar do nosso servidor. Ela era engraçada, e com seu "oi" diferenciado "coucou" ira fazer falta. Fidy, aguardavamos seu retorno para você ver o quanto ficamos fortes e brincar um pouquinho, porque você não dava dano, como sempre fizemos. Onde quer que você esteja, espero que esteja bem e que posa descansar, obrigado por tudo😢❤.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------When I received the news, I found myself sailing through a sea of ​​memories that Fidy gave me during this 1 year of game play on the Thaas server (while tearing up a little). Fidy made me dream a lot about what awaited me in the future of the game while I was a mere level 35 that even Geo couldn't handle hahaha, and he inspired me a lot with the stories of his experience of the game during these 10 years before I came to Broken to take care of our server. She was funny, and with her distinctive "hi" "coucou" she will be missed. Fidy, we were waiting for your return so you could see how strong we had become and play a little, because you didn't do any damage, like we always did. Wherever you are, I hope you are well and can rest, thank you for everything 😢❤.
Last edited by Capivara on Sun Sep 10, 2023 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Esgrima
Still in prologue

Post by Esgrima »

Bom dia queridos!

Não podia deixar de registrar aqui minha homenagem a nossa Fidy! Como muitos já descreveram acima, ela tinha uma postura que pra nós brasileiros as vezes era considerada severa pois não dava "floreios", falava o que tinha que falar na sua frente. Como GM não temos o que reclamar, era extremamente correta e parava tudo o que estava fazendo para auxiliar quem quer que fosse.
Como líder da nossa guilda "Gringotts", o que poderia dizer. Foi convidar esse "kina" orelha seca, quando ele não sabia defender ninguém. Ela nos ajudou praticamente em tudo, nos incentivando nos motivando, brigando com a gente e rindo conosco. Com tempo conosco aprendeu a ser mais paciente conosco, "Não fica brava Fidy" minha frase favorita! Ela respondia "Não estou brava Esgrima, mas..." saudades.. :( . Bom só tenho coisas boas pra falar dela, se fosse aqui descrever tudo o post iria ficar gigante. Meus pêsames aos familiares! E o jogo perdeu uma pessoa admirável!
Como sugestão, não sei se é viável, quem sabe uma estatua dela em alguma cidade dentro do jogo. Seria algo legal e uma forma material de lembra-la.

Saudades Fidy!
Esgrima!
LobaSuprema
Still in prologue

Post by LobaSuprema »

A vida é um sopro. Quando ela se vai, nos resta apenas lembranças de momentos bons que vivemos juntos, de momentos onde superamos problemas e nos fortalecemos. Mas, perdemos alguém que entrou em nossas vidas e também permitiu que nós fizéssemos parte da vida dela.
Fidy você foi única e especial, de conduta tão íntegra por onde atuava nos deixando cheio de orgulho. Conheci Fidy assim que entrei na guilda Gringotts, no começo ela era meio carrancuda, mas quando se conhece Fidy de verdade, por trás do seu jeito sério e direto, há um lado igualmente carinhoso e acolhedor.
Uma coisa posso garantir: nunca se é a mesma pessoa depois que se conhece ela. Ela atuou como uma mãe para nós no jogo, tudo o que precisávamos não media esforços para conseguir. Você não fez diferença apenas enquanto jogadora, sua amizade era uma dádiva, quem a detinha não queria perder. Seu temperamento caminhava entre o firme e o doce, o firme para nos tornarmos melhores, e o doce para nos sentirmos queridos. E saiba, que tudo isso fez diferença em nós jogadores, muitas vezes não compreendíamos suas broncas e suas irritações, mas hoje tudo faz sentido.
Quando recebi a triste notícia, fiquei sem chão, e até hoje não me acostumei com a ideia de jogar sem você. Eu deveria ter te ligado, para escutar sua voz uma última vez, e dizer o quanto você era especial também. Tudo o que eu sou hoje, devo a você e foi você quem me fez no jogo.
E saiba que levaremos seu legado adiante, podemos perder jogadores no processo – perdemos você; mas a sua ideia original continuará, e ecoará através dos tempos. Descanse em paz Eterna Rainha de Taern. Receba esta homenagem dos Gringotts e nossa última despedida. Agradecemos sua estadia conosco, e agora ilumine o céu igual nos iluminou.
Zali Tamor
Simon’s student

Post by Zali Tamor »

Há amizades que nasceram para ser eternas e não tenho qualquer dúvida que a nossa é uma delas.
Sinto uma infinita gratidão, uma felicidade indescritível e um orgulho muito grande em ter tido uma chefe especial ao meu lado.
Ainda é difícil para mim acreditar que tenho de dizer adeus a uma amiga. A notícia do seu falecimento foi cruel e destroçou meu coração. Estou de luto porque perdi você.

---

There are friendships that were born to be eternal and I have no doubt that ours is one of them.
I feel an infinite gratitude, an indescribable happiness and a great pride having had a special boss by my side.
It’s still hard for me to believe that I have to say goodbye to a friend. The news of her passing was cruel and broke my heart. I’m grieving because I lost you.
​What we do in life echoes in eternity!
Zali Tamor
Tuuken
Still in prologue
NICK: TukenEU

Post by Tuuken »

I'm writing this as a tribute to Mariza.
In the time that I spent playing Taern and the few friends I made, one of them was Mariza.
After hearing of her passing I now regret not staying in contact and not knowing she was ill.
Having read the other post on here Mariza made the same impact on others as she had on me
My thought are with her family, friends and the friends she made while playing taern.
TukenEU. :|

Return to “The Crooked Inn”