Where else to buy a mask?

Place to speak about any game related things.
Echelon
Still in prologue
NICK: Echelon

Where else to buy a mask?

Post by Echelon »

Hi all. I'm new (please be gentle lol).
I need to buy a mask but the vendor in Tentris who sold me one earlier no longer has any left.
I'm only level 7 and need one so that I can speak to Broksha.
Hope that someone can help! :?:
albellhop
Taernian the refugee

Re: Where else to buy a mask?

Post by albellhop »

To obtain a mask in order to speak with Broksha in Tentris as a level 7 player,spacebar clicker you can try checking other vendors, completing quests, trading with other players, or progressing further in the game to unlock new opportunities.
flowerycold
Still in prologue
NICK: indiscreetearn

Post by flowerycold »

albellhop wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:51 am To obtain a mask in order to speak with Broksha in Tentris as a level 7 player,flappy bird you can try checking other vendors, completing quests, trading with other players, or progressing further in the game to unlock new opportunities.
Thanks for the help. I tried finding other vendors and completing new quests. I got the talking mask with Broksha in Tentris.
lauryfriese
Still in prologue
NICK: lauryfriese

Post by lauryfriese »

Echelon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:01 pm Hi all. I'm new (please be gentle lol).
I need to buy a mask but the vendor in Tentris who sold me one earlier no longer has any left.
I'm only level 7 and need one so that I can speak to Broksha.
Hope that someone can help! :?:
Hello! It's great to have you here. Don't worry, I'll be happy to help you out.Interact with the non-player characters (NPCs) in Tentris. They might provide you with useful information or even offer to sell you a mask themselves.Engage in quests or tasks within Tentris or its surrounding areas. Sometimes completing certain objectives can reward you with items, including masks.

Return to “The Crooked Inn”