Can all quests be completed for map exploration?

Place to speak about any game related things.
acwhammy
Still in prologue

Can all quests be completed for map exploration?

Post by acwhammy »

I'm trying to complete all quests for map completion but I don't seem to have access to a few of them - namely I, Bandit, I Spy, and I Burglar. They are still greyed out on my quest list. Is there a way to complete these or is 100% completion unattainable?

Also, I've been playing every day for a week now and I've not once seen the Potatoe Beetles quest. Is this no longer available?

AC
Onion
Kemenac visitor

Re: Can all quests be completed for map exploration?

Post by Onion »

I bandit etc is optional, you chose other path. It will be changed in future and removed from the list.
Mini event Potato beetle takes place every 8h in Billy's village.
acwhammy
Still in prologue

Post by acwhammy »

Onion wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:36 am I bandit etc is optional, you chose other path. It will be changed in future and removed from the list.
Mini event Potato beetle takes place every 8h in Billy's village.
How do I know the timer the beetle event is on?
Onion
Kemenac visitor

Post by Onion »

You don't. Must be at the right time, then next event will be in 8h. But I think it will be quite difficult to end without somebody else. And it seems no one is really interested in this event.
alphayash
Still in prologue
NICK: alphayash

Post by alphayash »

Onion wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:30 am You don't. Must be at the right time, then next event will be in 8h. But I think it will be quite difficult to end without somebody else. And it seems no one is really interested in this event.
Thanks for the info, I was wondering why Potatoe Beetle quest is not being available
lauryfriese
Still in prologue
NICK: lauryfriese

Post by lauryfriese »

acwhammy wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:59 pm I'm trying to complete all quests for map completion but I don't seem to have access to a few of them - namely I, Bandit, I Spy, and I Burglar. They are still greyed out on my quest list. Is there a way to complete these or is 100% completion unattainable? Candy Crush

Also, I've been playing every day for a week now and I've not once seen the Potatoe Beetles quest. Is this no longer available?

AC
Regarding the Potatoe Beetles quest, if you haven't encountered it despite playing for a week, it's possible that it may be a rare or seasonal quest that appears randomly or during specific events. Again, referring to the game's documentation or community resources can provide insights into the quest's availability and any potential requirements or conditions for triggering it.
binod223q
Still in prologue

Post by binod223q »

Also, I've been playing every day for a week now and I've not once seen the Potatoe Beetles quest. Is this no longer available?....
Onion
Kemenac visitor

Post by Onion »

binod223q wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:00 pm Also, I've been playing every day for a week now and I've not once seen the Potatoe Beetles quest. Is this no longer available?....
We will upload update which, among other new features, will include a preview of the times of dynamic events on map. More changes you can find there: https://brokenranks.com/en/news/sets-re ... -is-coming
davidsandberg
Still in prologue
NICK: davidsandberg

Post by davidsandberg »

If you can provide more context or details about the game, I would be happy to help you better understand how to complete the quests you're struggling with or provide information about their current status.

[color=blackpoly track[/black]

Return to “The Crooked Inn”