Mobile devices

Place to speak about any game related things.
Tristain
Taernian the refugee

Mobile devices

Post by Tristain »

Is there still a plan on porting this game to mobile devices? And will the pc version and mobile version be cross-platform? I see this on the home page of Broken Ranks, but i have not heard on any updates on how this is going, or if it is even still going at all.
Onion
Kemenac visitor

Re: Mobile devices

Post by Onion »

It is in plan, although it wouldn't be this year. We cannot tell about the exact release day.
albellhop
Taernian the refugee

Post by albellhop »

To find the most accurate and up-to-date information about the porting of a game to mobile devices and its cross-platform compatibility,snake game I recommend visiting the official website of the game or the developer's website. These sources often provide news, announcements, and updates regarding the game's development and future plans.
johngold
Still in prologue

Post by johngold »

Tristain wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:57 pm Is there still a plan on porting this game to mobile devices? And will the pc version and mobile version be cross-platform? I see this on the home page of Broken Ranks, but i have not heard on any updates on how this is goinguno online, or if it is even still going at all.
Now, 2024, I'm also curious that there is any mobile version in this year?
veinforecastle
Still in prologue

Post by veinforecastle »

Tristain wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:57 pm Is there still a plan on porting this game to mobile devices? And will the pc version and mobile version be cross-platform? I see this on the home page of Broken Ranks, but i have not heard on any updates on how this is going, or if it is even still going at all. doodle baseball
As far as I know, it's just a plan but there will be no official announcement about the exact release date yet. Please wait for the official announcement

Return to “The Crooked Inn”