Great move with reds. Congratulations. The wave of leaving game should begin

Place to speak about any game related things.
vixenigris
Fighting with Treetures

Great move with reds. Congratulations. The wave of leaving game should begin

Post by vixenigris »

First you just let servers simple get drowned by reds. That made them trash that cannot be sold all made in recods time maybe 1 month max 2. Later you put even more restrictions about dropping them every update. Now you simple cut dropping rate by 40% with pets. WOOOOAH. Honetsly i dropped 1 BLUE item for maybe 40 Fyo runs, it was BARELY no waste for me cause ocasionally reds. Now im doomed as solo player best thing i can do is NOT MOVE FROM DEPO. Destroy things to this degre then fixing it like that is simple killing players. Well done job. Thanks.
rzuffi
Tilsai killer

Re: Great move with reds. Congratulations. The wave of leaving game should begin

Post by rzuffi »

Hello,
When you review previous topics about gameplay, you will notice, that a lot of players complained about very high drop rate of red items and their domination above rare items.

Decreasing drop rate is solution to this issue.
vixenigris
Fighting with Treetures

Re: Great move with reds. Congratulations. The wave of leaving game should begin

Post by vixenigris »

it just punish players with pets further. No idea how you see it but its simple that. RED drops as they dropped but no sense play alone, on dead servers. Any solve for this you guys have? ANY? PETS HAVE COST

Return to “The Crooked Inn”