Boost Sheed

Place to speak about any game related things.
Post Reply
Semp
Taernian the refugee
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:17 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Boost Sheed

Post by Semp »

Hey guys!

I've noticed that this game currently spins around 3 classes - barberian, druid and knight.

Meanwhile such class as Sheed is totally unpopular. It has nothing speacially useful for any team - no mega dmg, no heal, no super-buffs.
Debuffs seem to be ok, but they are all single-target and miss a lot with even 85% hit chance (it's a separate painful issue when you miss 4 of 5 hits with 80% chance and mobs successfuly hit 4 of 5 with 20% chance. But that's another topic)

So the question is:
Are there any plans on reworking/boosting Sheed in the nearest feature? Will they get some aoe dmg or debuff skill instead of e.g. that useless Evasion? Or maybe some buff for crit rate increase? Or some self-heal skill?

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Semp on Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
vixenigris
Fighting with Treetures
Posts: 131
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:21 pm
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: Boost Sheed

Post by vixenigris »

After you try pvp evasion will show true value. You can hunt bosses thanks to it that others arent able withstand. But true sh is somewhat boring. AP luxury evasion sometimes usefful (sometimes not) and nothing more. I once made new sh after playing archer but i couldnt endure that style so i quick back to archer after it :D. Maybe change class to vd?
Semp
Taernian the refugee
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:17 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Boost Sheed

Post by Semp »

Well I like Sheeds weapon. I also understand the idea of role he should have had in the team/solo.
The issue for me is that he doesn't have anything unique.
For example:
Barb - high dmg + mass high dmg + mass def buff
Archer - debuffs + ranged atacks (any type of dmg shield nivilated) + high accuracy +mass atack
Knight - super buffs, meat shield
Druid - heals/debuffs/buffs
Mage - super strong single/mass magic atacks
Voodo - mana drain/ debuffs/mass debuffs
Sheed - ?Single target debuffs(can be replaced with many pets or Archer) and +2 Ap? And "Evasion"skill for pvp in game which is 99% pve?

That's why I'm asking:
Are there any plans for adding/reworking any skill(s) which will make the group gatherers say:
"Oh, we really need Sheed for that boss/dung because he can.. <describe the "unique super skill(s)" effect>" :shock: ?
Or
"Sheed is the best solo farmer bacause of <describe the "unique super skill(s)" effect>" :o
MikeMurray
Still in prologue
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:51 am

Re: Boost Sheed

Post by MikeMurray »

If Sheed is receiving a lot of negative feedback and is considered underpowered or lacking in utility, there's a chance that the developers might consider reworking or boosting the class in the future
The car business simulator game Car For Sale Simulator Download APK is available on the Getmodnow website with safety and free, so you can rest assured
bupole
Still in prologue
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:14 am

Re: Boost Sheed

Post by bupole »

If Sheed is receiving a lot of negative feedback and is considered underpowered or lacking in utility, there's a chance that the developers might consider reworking or boosting the class in the futuregeometry dash subzero
I heard information that Sheed has been being updated for a long time, but it has not been specified when the update will be completed.
dejawitting
Still in prologue
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:38 am
NICK: dejawitting

Re: Boost Sheed

Post by dejawitting »

The actual usefulness of evasion will become apparent after you engage in pvp. Bosses that normal players can't kill are now fair game for you to hunt. In contrast, the truth might seem dull. The avoidance of AP extravagance is sometimes helpful and other times useless. At one point, I decided to try out a different play style after becoming bored with archer, but I quickly returned to archer. The class could be changed to vd.
albellhop
Taernian the refugee
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:49 am

Re: Boost Sheed

Post by albellhop »

It's best to consult the game's support team for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding any future updates or changes.tunnel rush
jannickz
Still in prologue
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:54 am

Re: Boost Sheed

Post by jannickz »

I understand your concerns about the current state of Sheed in the game. Based on what you've described, it seems to lack the versatility and impact compared to other popular classes like barbarian, druid, and knight. sod gold
Post Reply

Return to “The Crooked Inn”