Switching Servers

Place to speak about any game related things.
vixenigris
Fighting with Treetures

Re: Switching Servers

Post by vixenigris »

You mistaken concept of that game. Its not about content. Its about players that leaving game like running from fire. Guilds that were developed for insane amount of time gold resources and plat dying and dissapearing like every effort was in vain in presence of developers mindset. Guilds dont have druids, they cannot do content even if there will be 200x more bosses and instances. I have 132 lvl i never killed hatga and above. Why? No druids! If on your server will be maybe 5 druids (like on mine) its doomed to die by lack of patience. 5 druids cannot run 200 player server it naturally get down to 40 players that had druids. Its going even worse each update that make things harder. Killing bosses like great hawk is easy without dr? Sure its hard and its as far as players can go on e.pty servers that requiring druids to operate. Its not players fault. Youcan call it love from players or simply karma for developers for forcing players to play only one right way. With druids. If you ever want imagine serwer with 400 players online there must be coresponding number of druids (like 30). 3 guilds i was before died by lack of druids, good active players but they couldnt do any content except lowest one. Now its too late, no action can save things. We jest need play with..... less joy till very end of server or patience. Its wrong place to spreading love anyway. Sure do whatever you want, im not insulted nor worried about my emotions. Multiple merges failed cause that 1 reason. Playing druid only cause there is need for them is even worse than playing without druids but on class you like. I bet everyone thinks similar way.
AdventureApe
Still in prologue

Post by AdventureApe »

Well they plan on merging servers when the language patch is done. So the problem might be gone after that, since some servers have lots of Druids and lack of other classes. But thats to see when merges happen and what servers will be merged together.
runducoff
Still in prologue

Post by runducoff »

Keep in mind that not all games offer character transfers, and some games may have specific rules or limitations regarding when and how transfers can be done. Additionally, the availability of character transfers might change over time, depending on the game's development and server populations.

Return to “The Crooked Inn”